martedì 1 luglio 2008

GAME OVER!!! – GOODBYE AUSTRALIA !!


Yes, the Australian “game” is almost over... few hours and i’ll leave this land...
I have really strange and controversial feelings about this leaving. First of all, as always happens when you have a good time, i have the feeling these months flied!! I can’t believe that, it’s already time to come back to the usual life...

Anyway, as i told to some of you, leaving so far from Italy made me understand how much i love my country, with its good and bad sides... yeah, even if here in Australia the life quality is high, i missed Italy and so it will be nice to come back to my “bel paese”.

But, at the same time, i feel a bit sad in leaving this country, with its natural landscapes of a stunning beauty! There are places i saw that i will not ever forget!
If i could choose, i’d like Australia be my usual destination for my future vacation!! Yeah, to live in my Italy and to spend my vacations and to relax in Australia, that would be perfect! But to get to Australia is “a bloody long way”... so i just hope to be able to come back here one day... this place is a quite common spot for the honeymoons, and who knows...
so, goodbye Australia, goodbye Sydney...

In this way this blog gets to the end as well. It finished its task, to tell you something about my life in Australia. Thanks to all of you for the attention and see you in Italy!


P.S. In the map, circled with red colour, you see the main cities/places i’ve been.

Nessun commento: