domenica 27 aprile 2008

Si, viaggiare...




Hi everyone! Come back after 2 weeks around Oceania!

After a great disappointment, you need a great happiness to forget it! So I did...
After the elections in Italy (no more comments about that...), i spent 2 unforgettable weeks travelling. All of you that know me a bit know how much I love to travel... that always makes me happy and relaxed. But i think to be able to say that never, never so far i had seen so many beautiful places in only 2 weeks!

I spent 9 days in New Zealand, in the South Island, and 5 days in Queensland in the north of Brisbane (East coast of Australia). Here i’m posting only 2 photos, like “appetizers” for you... even if i have hundreds that i’d like to show you! I took almost 400 photos in 2 weeks, the places where i was were so amazing!! I’ll try to tell you more in the details the emotions and the facts of my trip in the next days.

1 commento:

Unknown ha detto...

E pensare che io credevo che tu fossi di destra :-P
Ma quando torni in Italia??? Sempre che tu non fossi serio nel dire che resti in Australia e magari poi passo a trovarti pure io...
Un bacione, spero di vederti al tuo rientro e voglio assolutamente vedere le foto...
Ti aspetto a Roma, anche se mi sa che se tutto va bene vado in un altro paese europeo per qlke mesetto...
Anche io non ho minimamente voglia di restare in Italia, devo sempre muovermi...
Tutta colpa dell'Erasmus!!!

Simona